All The Write Moves
DO YOU WANT TO HEAL—AND BECOME A THOUGHT LEADER IN YOUR SPACE—BY WRITING AND SELLING A BOOK?
NEW GROUPS LAUNCHING IN FALL, 2018!
IF YOU'RE INTERESTED, EMAIL ASSISTANT@ANNADAVID.COM!
Welcome to the coaching program that guides a hand-picked group of 10 talented, motivated people through the process of creating their platform and then writing and selling non-fiction book proposals based on their greatest struggles. At the end of the program, all students will end up with published stories and completed non-fiction book proposals.
Additionally, the student with the strongest proposal will earn one-on-one meetings (either in person or online) with Alexis Hurley of Inkwell Management and Paul Fuhr of Zephyr Bookshelf (see their full bios below). If Alexis and/or Paul believe the proposal would make a successful book, Alexis will represent the author and Paul will publish the book.
Statistically, 3 out of every 10,000 aspiring writers score a meeting with a publisher. With this program, a person’s chances increase to 1 out of 10—a 3000% improvement.
WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE COACHING PROGRAM AND THE COURSE? CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT
- 28 training videos: Once enrolled in the program, students receive exclusive instruction videos (viewable on line, through an app or through a ROKU) where Anna walks them through the process of building a platform, website and profile, writing and selling essays and then crafting an overview, chapter summary, sample chapter, market analysis section and promotional section for a book proposal.
- Accountability partnerships: Each student is assigned an accountability partner who’s also in the program with whom they can arrange an accountability and feedback schedule.
- 6 webinars: Once a month, Anna and all participants convene online. Everyone is given time to share, receive feedback, pitch ideas and ask questions. All meetings are recorded so students who aren’t available can watch later.
- A personal “book architect”: At the start of every coaching program, each student has a 30-60-minute call with a bestselling author who will serve as the student’s book coach. This is when the student will go over their book idea and be given feedback and suggestions for shaping the idea. While the coach is available by email throughout the program, in the last month of the program each student has another official 30-60-minute call in order to get final editing advice and suggestions.
- 5 book proposals: All students receive exclusive access to Anna’s two non fiction book proposals—one which resulted in a book published by HarperCollins and another that was published by Simon & Schuster and became a NY Times bestseller—as well as three other proposals by bestselling authors.
- Bonuses aplenty: In addition to the sample book proposals, all students receive sample pitch and query letters, lists of editors to pitch at websites, along with contact information and rates paid, essay writing tip sheets and more.
- A one-on-one meeting with top literary agent Alexis Hurley and publisher Paul Fuhr for the student with the most promising proposal.
This Is Not For You If:
-You are a screenwriter, poet or novelist
-You are looking for the quickie path to publishing success
-You want to go straight to self-publishing
This Is For You If:
-You’ve always felt you had a book in you but haven’t known where to start
-You’ve dreamed of seeing your name on a bookstore shelf or going on TV to promote your work
-You’ve already started writing a book and aren’t sure what steps to take next
-You’ve ever Googled “How do I sell a book?”
-People tell you that you should share your story with the world
-You find relief from writing about your struggles and/or sharing them with other people
Take Our Quiz to See If You’re a Fit:
Here’s What Previous Participants Have to Say:
“My main fear about joining this program was that I would find I couldn’t write and have wasted money. What has happened instead is I’ve invested in myself and been able to use it as a motivator to keep doing the work. I would never have been able to get this far along the process on my own, and this program is helping me achieve a lifelong desire to write and get published.” – Jenna Hutt (writer, Addiction Unscripted)
“The value of the program is tremendous, and the amount of information presented is broad and vast, especially as compared to similar programs in the space. The value, quality of information, and real-market application makes it an essential program for any author seeking to become published. Anna David shares all of her real-world, first-hand experience and saves you all of the mistakes common to the industry.”- Jon Smith
“Although I’d taken other writing classes, this course gave me the confidence to tell me story. It was by doing sharing my darkness that I was able to heal, help others and become a better writer.” – Aubree Nichols (writer, Elite Daily, The Week)
“I’m mourning that this is over. Without this program’s encouragement, my book proposal NEVER WOULD HAVE HAPPENED. I am forever in debt.” – Gayle Saks (writer, The Fix)
[NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS! IF YOU’RE INTERESTED, EMAIL ASSISTANT@ANNADAVID.COM!]
MORE INFO ABOUT ALEXIS HURLEY AND PAUL FUHR BELOW
PLEASE NOTE: THIS COURSE REQUIRES YOUR ACTIONS FOR SUCCESS! WE CAN’T GUARANTEE RESULTS
Alexis Hurley started her career in 1998 at Sterling Lord Literistic, followed by Witherspoon Associates which merged into InkWell Management during its inception in 2004. Alexis works in the dual capacity of both Co-Director of Foreign Rights and Agent of domestic works in the areas of literary and commercial fiction, memoir and narrative non-fiction. She’s worked with Lena Dunham, Julie Orringer, Kathryn Schulz, Adam Grant, Blake Crouch and others at InkWell, and has spoken extensively in master classes at the New School, Taos Writer’s Conference, Grub Street and more. She is a native of the Berkshires and a graduate of Dickinson College where she received her BA in English and Art History and a minor in Italian.
Paul Fuhr is an addiction recovery writer whose work has appeared in The Fix, AfterParty Magazine, The Literary Review and The Live Oak Review, among others. He’s the founder of Zephyr Bookshelf, an independent publishing company dedicated to recovery writing. Fuhr also created and is the co-host of “Drop the Needle,” a podcast where guests share personal stories as well as songs that remind them about specific recovery topics. Fuhr’s alcoholism memoir Bottleneck is forthcoming this year. He lives in Columbus, Ohio with his family and two cats named Dr. No and Goldeneye.