It’s a fact: publishing a book is the #1 WAY to provide credibility and attract clients to your business. Fact #2: we have cornered the market on books for those who have overcome obstacles and have a story to tell or mission to get across.
Just how much do we believe in this? Why, we wrote about it for Entrepreneur magazine.
Our full publishing package is the only one of its kind that provides services by bestselling authors of multiple traditionally published books. This allows us to produce the sort of books that result in testimonials like this:
“I’ve long wanted to tell my story but it wasn’t until I connected with Anna David and Light Hustler Publishing that I knew I’d found the perfect partner. They handled everything, from writing to editing to cover design to saving the day untold times, making my first publishing experience into the dream I’d always hoped but never quite believed it could be. And I can’t even express what being a bestselling author has done for my career. Anyone considering publishing with Light Hustler should stop considering and JUST DO IT.” – Darren Prince, bestselling author of Aiming High: How a Prominent Sports Agent Hit Bottom at the Top, CEO of Prince Marketing Group and recovery speaker
(Aiming High received coverage on The Chris Cuomo Show, Good Day LA, This Life with Dr. Drew, among others)
IF YOU FEEL THIS PROCESS IS RIGHT FOR YOU, THESE ARE YOUR NEXT STEPS:
- Schedule a free consultation (please email [email protected] to set this up).
- Once contracts are signed, meet with our team (online or in-person) of best-selling publishing professionals who have been working in the industry for over two decades at HarperCollins, St. Martins and Simon & Schuster, among others.
- Together we conceive of and map out your book. Over the following few months, we unearth—through in person meetings and phone conversations—the information necessary to complete a book. We have those interviews transcribed and converted, shaped and edited into a book. Our goal is to allow you to continue doing what gave you the knowledge to want to release a book; we usually can complete interviews within 15-20 hours at your convenience.
- Within six months, we complete the first draft, which we then give to you for feedback. From there, we re-write, edit, copy edit and finalize the book. We advise on blurb acquisition, Advanced Reader Team gathering and more.
- Within that month, we have a cover designed and the book laid out. Once that is approved we connect you with a printer who can print copies for $3.75 apiece within weeks of receipt (many other printers require up to six months to ship product).
- Within days of final manuscript approval, we upload the ebook to Amazon, selecting categories and keywords we’ve determined will exponentially increase the book’s chance of becoming a bestseller.
- We employ the most effective techniques garnered from our experience to place newsletter sign-ups and other “lead magnets” throughout the book in order to help you use the book as acquire leads and an audience.
- We allow you to have sole credit on the book (unless you desire a co-author), keep 100% of the proceeds and retain all audio, movie, foreign and TV rights.
- We give you the final say over title, cover design, copy and length (but we provide suggestions and wisdom gleaned from decades in the publishing business).
- If desired, we can also connect you with audio book recording and production companies.
“If people read my books, they’ll buy my products,” says four-time New York Times bestselling author and mega entrepreneur JJ Virgin. “We have a relationship. They feel like they know you.”
So our question to you is this: why shouldn’t you be one they know?
To see the seven books that made Anna a New York Times bestselling author, click here. To see the hundreds of articles she’s written for, among others, The New York Times, Time, The LA Times, Vice, Marie Claire, Vanity Fair, Self, Women’s Health, Buzzfeed, The Huffington Post and Salon, click here.
While our full publishing package is our most popular option, those merely dipping their feet in publishing waters and who feel hesitant to make the sort of commitment our full package requires, often select our Your Book in Three Months option
Read our story for Entrepreneur.com about what writing a book can do for your career here